Suggestion System as one of the tools of participatory management has long attracted the attention of managers and organizations, has been successful in the world. The system was formed in Japan in 1721, according to Kaizen thinking.
First stage - culture–building (Justifications training for staff at all levels to create and develop a culture of employee participation in various activities)
Second stage - Planning the system (the structure and mechanism)
The third stage - the implementation of system testing (Including public training on documentation and system implementation, distribution of necessary forms and documents, run system testing and taking suggestions, implementation and assessment of the strengths and weaknesses analysis, reporting system assessment and presentation of amendment recommendations)
The fourth step - complete establishment of the proposed system: In this stage, the system is fully implemented in the company and its weaknesses to be overcome
- Promotion of collective wisdom
- Improve the efficiency of human resources
- Reducing the rate of errors resulting by human resources in the process
- Reducing the cost of internal and external failure in quality costs
- Create one of the factors affecting the promotion
- Create the framework for decision making processes in organizations
- Establishing two-way communication channels between administrative levels and the leadership team
- Promote creativity and innovation of employees
Employees are one of the most valuable assets of any organization in the developed world and most successful organizations, by considering employees’ constructive comments, despite the economic savings in the field of intellectual and honoring human dignity, could be effective. Suggestion System provides a proper context for gathering individual knowledge and turning to collective knowledge.